Helping you to discover and explore the real Scotland
SVG Scotland map by Eric Gaba, used under CCSA
More than 3,000 places to stay
- Choose and book from a vast range of self-catering cottages, hotels, B&Bs, hostels and campsites
1,842 free walks to inspire you
- Free-to-view OS maps and detailed descriptions for every walk
- Download route files to use with your GPS or smartphone
£90 of gear to win every month
- Keep your own walks diary with your photos and route maps
- Share experiences: the best reports each month win gear from Webtogs
- Record your ascents of the Munros, Corbetts etc. on personal hill-bagging maps
- Register free now to access OS 1:25,000 mapping and much more...
Follow us on
Walking can be dangerous and is done entirely at your own risk. Information is provided free of charge; it is each walker's responsibility to check it and navigate
using a map and compass.